Check in: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
In place: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 4:00 pm
Judging: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 5:00 pm
Superintendent: Lynetta Gillmore
Project exhibit rules:
1. Classes will be broken by weights at the discretion of the Superintendent.
2. Hogs must weigh a minimum of 220 lbs. and a maximum of 290 lbs.
3. All market swine will be tagged and weighed at the last official weigh-in for the current year.
4. No feed pans may be left in the pens or stalls.
5. Self-waterers will be allowed to remain in the pig pens if made from PVC pipe and pig nipple. (Maximum size is 8" diameter x 48" high).
6. Breeding swine will not be housed at the fairgrounds. No piglets will be allowed on the grounds.
7. Market Hogs cannot use any compounds including hairdressing compounds, oils, paints, powders,
glitter or other dressings at any time. Water based conditioning products only.
1. Senior Showmanship (14 - 18 years of age)
2. Intermediate Showmanship (11 - 13 years of age)
3. Junior Showmanship (8 - 10 years of age)
4. Market Swine
5. Breeding Swine