Check in: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
In place: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 4:00 pm
Judging: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 5:00 pm
Superintendent: Lynetta Gillmore
Project exhibit rules:
1. Classes will be broken by weights at the discretion of the Superintendent.
2. Hogs must weigh a minimum of 220 lbs. and a maximum of 290 lbs.
3. All market swine will be tagged and weighed at the ending official weigh-in for the current year.
4. No feed pans may be left in the pens or stalls.
5. Self-waterers will be allowed to remain in the pig pens if made from PVC pipe and pig nipple. (Maximum size is 8" diameter x 48" high).
6. Breeding swine will be not be housed at the fairgrounds. No piglets will be allowed on the grounds.
1. Senior Showmanship (14 - 18 years of age)
2. Intermediate Showmanship (11 - 13 years of age)
3. Junior Showmanship (8 - 10 years of age)
4. Market Swine
5. Breeding Swine