Check in: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
In Place: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 4:00 pm
Judging: Friday, July 16, 2021, 10:30 am
Superintendent: Marlissa Gonzalez
Project exhibit rules:
1. Classes will be broken by weight at the discretion of the Superintendent.
2. Lambs must weigh a minimum of 105 lbs.
3. All market lambs must be officially tagged and weighed at the official weigh-in of the current year.
4. All market lambs must be rough shorn at the last official weigh-in of the current year.
5. No blankets, covers, or halters will be left on the animals for the weigh-in.
6. No breeding records will be required for breeding sheep projects.
7. Feet must remain on the ground while bracing. Superintendent will enforce this rule. Exhibitor will have one warning and after will be asked to leave the show ring.
1. Senior Showmanship (14 - 18 years of age)
2. Intermediate Showmanship (11 - 13 years of age)
3. Junior Showmanship (8 - 10 years of age)
4. Market Sheep
5. Breeding Sheep