Check in: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 3:00 pm
In place: Thursday, July 15, 2021
Judging: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 10:30 am
Superintendent: Sue Roberson
1. Senior Showmanship
2. Intermediate Showmanship
3. Junior Showmanship
4. Junior Doe - under 6 months of age
5. Junior Buck - under 6 months of age
6. Intermediate Doe - 6 months and under 12 months
7. Intermediate Buck - 6 months and under 12 months
8. Senior Doe - over 12 months of age
9. Senior Buck - over 12 months of age
10. Meat Pen – Exhibitor must own doe and buck prior to May 1st, 2021 to breed them to get 3 offspring that are 10 weeks old and weight between 2 to 5lbs. If any offspring is over or underweight the entire pen is disqualified from competition and will not sale. All ARBA rules will apply.
Grand and Reserve Champion of Meat Pens will sell at Junior Livestock Auction. Remaining 4-H/FFA rabbits can participate in the silent auction. No commission will be withheld from animals in silent auction. Exhibitors are responsible for filling out the silent auction form including a minimum bid. Purchasers or exhibitors will pick up the animals on Saturday, July 17th, at 4pm.